Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bruno Mars Ringtones for your phone

September 28th, 2010 by Alfred @ Zune MAX

Bruno Mars is smoking with his hot new single blazing a trail on the pop charts. Bruno Mars videos are all the rage and it seems like everyone is a fan of this rising stars music. Jamster.com offers Bruno Mars ringtones for your phone which make it easy to carry your favorite tunes with you.

I chose the Bruno Mars ringtone over the many other choices that they offer because I wanted a song that reflected my feelings at the time and the song “Who is” just reminds me of the love and affection I share with my wife.

I downloaded the Bruno Mars ringtone for my wifes iPhone and I also added the same Bruno Mars ringtone to my Nokia so we can both have the same love song on our ophones when we call each other as we do so often during the day.

I can now listen to Bruno Mars ringtone every time she calls me and this allows me to think about her almost all day long. What more could you ask for from a simple downloadable ringtone? Are there any other Bruno Mars fans in here or am I the only one you know? If you have not heard of him check out Bruno Mars online today.

Check out my Zune Card in the forums!
Shop Online with ZuneMAX recommendations!

Discuss this in the Zune Message Boards.


Tags: Community

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys